Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And the nominees are...

So, today the Tony noms were announced. Not gonna lie, kinda sad that [tos] was shunned as much as they were. I wasn't really expecting them to receive that many noms, but I figured at least Heidi, Susan, Jeff and Hunter would get noms in their respective categories. However, if they're okay with getting only the Best Book of a Musical nom, even if it is just HB's name on the award, I'm okay with it. I'm proud of them for that.

I'm also super duper excited that Next to Normal got 11 noms! Alice Ripley is fierce, so is Bobby Spencer! However...no Aaron Tveit? Pshhh he's hot AND talented! Guess I gotta be grateful for what I got, so, still verrrry happy for them!

Thanks, Tony Awards Nomination Committee for at least a half-amazing birthday present to wake up to this morning :)

0 comments: