Thursday, May 21, 2009

Is this for real?

...because I'm pretty sure I must be dreaming. I am DONE. I took my last final this morning...and I'm DONE with my college career. And it just doesn't feel like it's really happening. I half expect to wake up and it be, I dunno, three months ago and I've just gotten home from Chicago.

But, no, that was actually three months ago and now I'm done studying and writing papers and jumping through hoops to pass a class. Once my last two grades are posted, I'll officially be completely done. And on Sunday, I'll walk across that stage and get my degree. Even then, I'm pretty sure I'll still be pinching myself.

Have I seriously been in school for 18 years? And am I seriously done with it? It's a strange feeling.

Since the roomie and I are both stuck here until Monday, because of graduation on Sunday (I'm graduating...she's playing in the band), we're going out to celebrate the end of finals week tonight. We're heading to Lima (the nearest "city") to eat at La Charraeda (or however you spell it...La Cha...there) one last time before I graduate and then we're going to go see Angels & Demons. It should be a good time...and a good end to senior year. :)

1 comments:

Erin B. said...

Super good movie, btw!

And don't worry, I *still* can't believe I graduated from college...a year ago haha